We had 6 sports leaders from Ely College attend the cross country training and they led some activities. The leaders ran two games which prepared the children when they went onto to run a cross country competition. The activities encouraged the children the think about their running pace and how to use different running paces during their competition. Below are a few comments from the children about the event:
* Reegan: The leaders were good teachers and listened well when I got tired.
* Lewis: The leaders were very helpful
* Bradley: They were polite and caring
* Jack: The leaders were very encouraging
* Maddie L: I liked the games as it got us warmed up and it was good exercise.